Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link,Was cool, light and bright, like the Dan tour month! Month possession of rabbits gold Pan Wu, with its own turtle serpentine disc! Piaomiao long Yin sound not far from the floated, the sound does not seem to hear but feel! Li wind floating out of the water, had just underwater when he vaguely heard the singing voice, but drilled out of the water did not listen to the more clear, carefully after he felt this is not to hear, the sound seems to direct Sounded in the heart. Master, but tired, do not come up to rest, there are just caught a white fish is ready to get some fish to eat, coupled with some ginger and garlic is the most refreshing.
Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link,What do you hear? Li-day wind waved his hand to indicate not open asked Road. No sound ah? I Pharaoh Tai Lake in this walk for many years, thanks to eyes and ears, but the young master looking for something? Well, first pull me up, and then I prepared a boat. These perennial ship in the water pressure of the old guys are no response, it seems that their judgments are correct, this voice should be spread through special channels, because they are using the small supernatural powers to hear.
Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link,Middle-aged servant was a little hesitant then agreed, the Master of the day the wind is also famous in Thailand Cang, the most hard-line killer heard his steward just disobedient cut his head, although it was very strange but he can not Contrary to the small Ye told. He had just jumped into the water diving is to exercise a small supernatural stamina, swimming is a kind of extremely physical exertion than the previous mountain climbing even greater intensity, but also because of such rapid consumption of physical strength, at this time he pushed through the small supernatural endurance Emmanuel continuously absorbing the aura into the physical, not just exercise a small supernatural powers, but also to strengthen the Emmanuel.
Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link Dear member\guest you have to reply to see the link